- ThuJun30 Office Closed For Summer TOW
- TueJul26 Board Meeting 6:00 PM to 8:30 PM
- MonAug15 TOW OFFICE RE-OPENS 8:00 AM to 9:00 AMTOW
- TueAug23 Board Meeting 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- ThuAug25 9th Grade Link Crew/Orientation 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- MonAug29 Breaker Day 8:00 AM to 3:00 PMLBHS Quad/Library
- MonAug29 Wave Rider Day 9:00 AM to 12:30 PMTMS
- MonSep05 Labor Day Holiday
- TueSep06 Students Return to School
- TueSep06 First Day of School 7:30 AM to 2:35 PM
- TueSep06 FIRST DAY SCHOOL 1-5 8:00 AM to 9:00 AMTOW
- WedSep07 FIRST DAY SCHOOL KINDER 8:00 AM to 9:00 AMTOW
- MonSep12 Untitled 8:00 AM to 9:00 AMTOW MPR
- MonSep12 PTA Meeting 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM
- TueSep13 Board Meeting 6:00 PM to 8:30 PM
- WedSep14 All Kinder Early - Minimum Day 8:00 AM to 10:40 AM
- WedSep14 Minimum Day - Back To School Night 8:00 AM to 11:40 AM
- FriSep16 Picture Day 8:00 AM to 9:00 AMTOW
- TueSep20 6th Gr Science Camp TMS
- WedSep21 6th Gr Science Camp TMS
IN THE LAGUNA BEACH UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT, EACH STUDENT GAINS THE KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE, WORLD PERSPECTIVES, AND SKILLS NEEDED TO BECOME A LIFELONG LEARNER AND PRODUCER IN A COMPETITIVE AND INTERCONNECTED WORLD.
This year's SchoolPower Fund-A-Need raised almost $300,000 for LBUSD!! With this money, LBUSD will be able to renovate 12 classrooms at LBHS and Thurston with multiple monitors, audio amplification, and flexible furniture. Additionally, Thurston's library will undergo a complete renovation to become a modern, collaborative learning environment. Check out our video highlighting one parent's wacky journey to becoming a hero for his LBUSD child!
LBHS GIRLS BASKETBALL
The 2016 LBHS Girls Varsity Basketball team is having one of their best seasons in school history! The Lady Breakers are led by head coach Mark Lewis, and senior co-captains Alexandra Lewis and Jackie Cenan. Follow the team as they attempt to win the Orange Coast League and make a deep run in the CIF playoffs!
TENNIS COURT REMODEL
The City of Laguna Beach and the Laguna Beach Unified School District recently renovated the LBHS Community Tennis Courts. Check out the highlights of this highly comprehensive and successful project.
2015 TMS LIP DUB
Check out this year's welcome back to school video featuring every student and staff member at Thurston!
The gold standard of education
California Distinguished Schools
Access to Instrumental and Vocal Music
Spaces to Inspire & Support 21st Century Learning
1 of 3
Districts Named as State Leaders in Technology