The Laguna Beach Unified School District is now taking facility requests online through our Community Use Calendar and Request System. You can review school calendars, enroll online, and enter requests for after-hours facility usage by following these simple steps:
- Go to the Community Use Calendar.
- If you need to create an account for your organization, click the "Log in to Request Facility Use" link in the upper right corner and follow the instructions.
- Once your account is created AND approved by the district, log in using your email address and password.
- Go to the Facility Use Tab to request a facility for use.
- Select your use criteria and chose either Normal or Recurring Schedule.